Clive Franklin, installer turned retailer combining both his practical skills with his business drive, focused on delivering the very best service and product to retail trade and contract customers alike.
Jeff Martin, has a wealth of experience in the tile sector spanning more than 20 years, both as retail and distributor. He will also, more than likely, be the first face you’ll see when visiting our showroom.
Jake Martin joined us straight from finishing his education and is already forging out a role for himself here at CAF
A Kent company with international partners
An independent retailer established in 2006 focused purely on importing the finest quality of Ceramic and Porcelain tiles from Italy and Spain. Working directly with hand-picked factories from regions synonymous with superior manufacturing and on-trend designs we are able to deliver consistent quality direct to retail, trade, construction, and housebuilder sectors.
Avoiding the restrictions and pressures experienced by mainstream retailers, the strengths of being independent shines through with our team at CAF who operate a customer-centric approach to everyone who visits.
The purpose-built boutique showroom regularly features 16 furnished displays bringing tile designs to life in a welcoming calm environment where you can browse independently or be accompanied by a member of the showroom team.
We know the value of understanding interior design briefs, collaborating with Kitchen and Bathroom Designers, Architects, Developers, and Project Managers to ensure their tiles play an integral part in the design process.
The team at CAF will strive to incorporate sustainability into our core business operations through internal and external efforts. Here are just a few examples of our work to date and a few more we will be working on.
- Increase waste diversion by recycling all paper, cardboard, wood, metals, bottles, plastics, Ink cartridges, packaging, and cans
- Discourage the use of paper towels by promoting cloth towels/or use an Air dryer
- Reduce the waste generated by donating reusable office items appliances, electronic equipment, furniture to charitable organizations.
- Purchase reusable products where possible
- Institute a policy to turn off lighting and appliances in unoccupied rooms.
- Use low mercury fluorescent and LED lighting and energy star appliances. Use automatic lighting in suitable office areas
- Conserve water with dual flush low flow toilets.
- Reduce carbon footprint on deliveries with the purchase of a new vehicle with a higher payload thus reducing number of journeys and planning logistics to minimise milage
- Engage with the supply chain to ensure sustainability is a conscious decision in their business
- Go paperless where possible and operate on-line accounts with suppliers, banking, energy bills etc.